Monday, December 3, 2018

Week 15: Growth Mindset

For me, the biggest area of my growth mindset is traveling. I believe that to grow in your mind you must be open and receptive to other cultures. Not to be that girl, but spending my semester abroad was life-changing. I got to meet people from all over the world by just staying in a hostel and meeting the people there. Some of them could get into the growth mindset thing and realize not all Americans are bad but I don't blame them for thinking this way. To not be stuck in your ways and grow with new opportunities is important and I believe traveling can get you there!

I have already used this in my schooling. I have taken the opportunity to travel and take classes at the same time. Except I didn't just take classes with Americans, I also took them and was often paired with German students who were in the same program as me. To be open-minded is a way many can grow and I believe traveling is the best way to do so.
 (My own picture and all the Dutch!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back up and Review!

My favorite imagine in a previous stream of our class was the one where my picture was posted. I always wanted my picture to be on there - e...