Monday, December 3, 2018

Week 15: Extra Credit Reading: Russian

The Dead Mother..... Sounds sad but okay..... okay wow morbid... weird flex but ok

This pope isn't very forgiving! A pot of gold in a grave? Weird.

I don't know if I like these Russian tales very much.

The Bad Wife is funny! I don't know if it was supposed to be but I found it hilarious.

Ah the Water Snake! A snake trying to marry a young naked girl. Interesting. The mother killed the snake! But what if she loved Osip! I am not sure that I understood the ending... interesting.

Friday is incredibly short. Sucks.

But Wednesday is so long? I hate Hump Day.

Russian Flag







BIB:his story is part of the Russian Folktales unit. Story source: Russian Fairy Tales by W. R. S. Ralston (1887).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back up and Review!

My favorite imagine in a previous stream of our class was the one where my picture was posted. I always wanted my picture to be on there - e...