Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Week 15: Reading B: Europa

For the first reading - I hate hunting! it makes me so sad. I hated that he just took the robe and expected her to stay - they were separated. It did come with a pretty picture though!

The stories in this unit were a little disappointing for me. I liked the ones that I actually knew better which makes me feel bad. I love reading new stories but sometimes reading different versions of ones I already know can be just as fun!




BIB:

This story is part of the Europa unitStory source: Europa's Fairy Book by Joseph Jacobs and illustrated by John Batten (1916).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back up and Review!

My favorite imagine in a previous stream of our class was the one where my picture was posted. I always wanted my picture to be on there - e...