Thursday, September 27, 2018

Azerus the Cannabis King- Week #6

They say there is a man that roams, Azerus, the city hemp seller. He goes far and wide, but never without a joint in his mouth.

Azerus walked from town to town, making his way all over the European continent when he found his way into Amsterdam. Amsterdam accepted him for who he was so he longed to say. They say he stayed by the fountain, always having the hemp around him. He wanted to be the cannabis king, you see.

In the midst of his high, he fell asleep in the sun with his toes in the water. He had visions of himself finding the land.

In his vision, he was strong, clean, and maybe a little high. He was off on a journey - a journey to find the love of his life. He was bareback on a horse, wearing a white puffy shirt and loose brown pants, looking like someone from the middle ages.

He traveled far and wide, coming across a castle. He went up to the gates to send a message.

'I am here in peace to marry the princess - send her my way and tell me how to do this,' He wrote on a scroll and gave it to the guard to deliver it to the king.

Within the hour, the King came out, confused but wanted to see what a brave man that came. He spoke with his wife, the queen, and came up with what to do.

"If you can travel far and wife, Norway to Italy, Spain to Poland and declare your love for my daughter, I shall bless this marriage. This all should be done within the week or you will not be considered," declared the king.

He smiled happily, knowing this suitor could not complete this task, but off he went.

He traveled far and wide, going to every major city, making a loud declaration for all to hear.  When he arrived back to the castle he stopped, taking it in.

"This is my new home," he said to himself, smugly.

He came through the gates and demanded to meet with the king. The king was impressed, deciding to have the wedding that night.

As the night came, he was thrilled for this to all be happening. When the ceremony came, that's when everything started to go wrong. He could feel something cold, almost wet come over his whole body.

His body jolted up in an instant, having fallen into the pond where he had passed out.

He stood up and cried, mourning over the loss of someone he thought he knew, someone who he was ready to marry.

"Curse the hemp!" He yelled, still clearly intoxicated but rather upset.



Authors Note: 

For this story, I was inspired by the hemp smokers Dream, a story where someone is so intoxicated that they go on a wild adventure to find love. This story made me laugh when I needed it so I thought it would be fun to do in a newer sense. I wanted to make this my own but still have the same basic settings. 

Bib:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back up and Review!

My favorite imagine in a previous stream of our class was the one where my picture was posted. I always wanted my picture to be on there - e...