Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Week 13: Reading B: Celtic Tales

I really enjoyed that the first story was being told like he was talking to you - I think that is really fun and I don't see that often. It also rhymed. I don't feel as if I would be very good at that... It was a fun read but kind of hard to read. Overall I enjoyed it!

I thought The Challenge was a little weird... I didn't like how he offered up his newborn daughter for marriage. I thought it was weird and didn't much enjoy it at all.

AH!  I love greyhounds. How cute - I haven't put any pet like animals in my stories yet.



Bib:
This story is part of the Celtic Fairy Tales (1) unit. Story source: Celtic Fairy Tales by Joseph Jacobs with illustrations by John D. Batten (1892).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back up and Review!

My favorite imagine in a previous stream of our class was the one where my picture was posted. I always wanted my picture to be on there - e...