Monday, November 12, 2018

Week 13: Tech Tips- dashboard

For Tech Tips this week I was able to add a To-Do list on my Canvas. I think that is going to start being really helpful for me to be there and not just the calendar. I like that when things are turned in online that it automatically goes away.

Most of my professors use a picture but I like to do color overlays anyway to help me decipher what is going on in the calendar. I think that is a really convenient tool.

Another convenient tool is being able to rename your class name. Changing it from numbers to an actual title makes things a lot clearer and less confusing when you are in a hurry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back up and Review!

My favorite imagine in a previous stream of our class was the one where my picture was posted. I always wanted my picture to be on there - e...