Monday, November 12, 2018

Week 13: Reading A: Welsh

I enjoyed in the first story there was a sorcerer - it puts a fun twist on it that leaves you on the edge of your seat because you want to know what happens. I like that! "Do not touch the bell or it will be over for all of us" - this reminds me of Aladdin when they are not supposed to touch anything but the lamp. I thought that was funny. I thought this story was really fun.

I really liked that there was a love story - I haven't really done one of those yet that I really love. I think this may be the week I get to do that.

There is a lot of details in these stories - I really appreciate that. More details make it easier to imagine!

These stories were really beautiful and had a lot of different lengths.

I have been writing a lot of longer stories so maybe I should write a shorter one this time.





BIB:
This story is part of the Welsh Fairy Tales unit. Story source: The Welsh Fairy Book by W. Jenkyn Thomas with illustrations by Willy Pogány (1908)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back up and Review!

My favorite imagine in a previous stream of our class was the one where my picture was posted. I always wanted my picture to be on there - e...