Monday, November 5, 2018

Reading A: Week 12

BIB: This story is part of the English Fairy Tales (2) unit. Story source: More English Fairy Tales by Joseph Jacobs with illustrations by John D. Batten (1894).

For the first story in reading A, I found a lot of enjoyment in the rhyming aspect of it. It also seemed pretty familiar to me like something I had heard before. I thought it was a cute story, maybe with a little bit of a sad ending, but it is what the town deserved. 

I wasn't much of a fan for the second story, it did not entice me like the first story and I did find it a little hard to read. It just didn't catch my attention.

Tattercoats made me unfortunately sad in the beginning until I realized it was a version of Cinderella! I wanted it to have more of a twist but I did enjoy it for what it was. it was super cute. 


(By: John D. Batten) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back up and Review!

My favorite imagine in a previous stream of our class was the one where my picture was posted. I always wanted my picture to be on there - e...