Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Week 11 Reading B

Heroes: Lodge-Boy and Thrown-Away -

I like that this first few stories are short and sweet but interesting enough to keep your attention and on the edge of the street. It is a page turner (scroller). I think these stories were hard to read because of the names of the characters - it kind of threw me off.

I thought these stories started off strong but the more I read I get a little bit bored.

I thought the shortness of them was nice and how there was a lot of little stories within one big one. I want my stories to be a little bit more exciting and make more sense and be an easy read.

(Cree Indian)





Bib:
This story is part of the Native American Hero Tales unitSourcey source: Tales of the North American Indians by Stith Thompson (1929).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back up and Review!

My favorite imagine in a previous stream of our class was the one where my picture was posted. I always wanted my picture to be on there - e...