Sunday, December 2, 2018

Week 15: Reading B

I am always one for gossip and royalty so these were really up my alley! There are so many stories but not enough time.

(Cordelier)
I thought this first story was a good read but I was a little disappointed. I was expecting more. It was also a little long for just one story.

These stories really hurt my eyes for some reason. The long paragraphs made it a little harder to focus on for me.

There were some really nice lines about being strong for women. I did like that!

Some of these have a lot of crime and fun things - secrets and killing! That is so fun!

A second virgin mary... Interesting! That is a story that doesn't get a lot of attention that I have seen. I thought it was a really interesting take.

These were a lot more religious than I previously thought I was going to be reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back up and Review!

My favorite imagine in a previous stream of our class was the one where my picture was posted. I always wanted my picture to be on there - e...