Since my friends and I have had a conversation about being adjusted for the last two hours -I have finally decided to put this to the test.
The one that I liked the best was the shoulder roll. I really liked this because it popped my shoulder which I didn't know could pop. it is easy and can be done anywhere - guess that's why i really like this article.
I didn't like the open chest stretch because I am really unflexible and it isn't fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Back up and Review!
My favorite imagine in a previous stream of our class was the one where my picture was posted. I always wanted my picture to be on there - e...
-
For the first reading - I hate hunting! it makes me so sad. I hated that he just took the robe and expected her to stay - they were separate...
-
I went through a few different sections of stories to find one I really enjoyed but My Lord Bag of Rice was the first to catch my attention...
-
For me, the biggest area of my growth mindset is traveling. I believe that to grow in your mind you must be open and receptive to other cult...

No comments:
Post a Comment